60g caster sugar
300ml orange juice
4 tsp powdered gelatine
- Hull and halve the strawberries. Place the raspberries and strawberries in a pan with the sugar, water and orange juice. Bring to the boil without stirring, remove from the heat.
- Place the gelatine in a bowl, dissolve with a little of the warm juices, stir gently until gelatine is dissolved.
- Pour onto fruits through a sieve and stir very gently.
- Place the fruit into french bistro glasses and pour over the orange liquid. One more stir and leave to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with halved strawberries and sprigs of mint. Serve with vanilla ice cream.